The price has been calculated using exchange rates quoted on xe.com in relation to the following
We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold holidays at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed holidays. We also reserve the right to increase the price of confirmed holidays.
For room only customers
• we will charge 100% of the total payment. The room will be reserved for you only we get the fully payment.
For package customers
• we will charge 20% of your total payment as deposit. The place will be reserved for you only we get the deposit.
• The balance (80% of the total payment) is due 3 days prior to your check-in date.
If you are forced to return home early, we cannot refund the cost of any travel arrangements you have not used.
If you wish to change any part of your booking before checking in, you must inform us in writing as soon as possible. we will do our best to assist, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your requested change. You should be aware if we are unable to assist you and you do not wish to proceed with the original booking, we will treat this as a cancellation by you. If you want to shorten your stay after checking in, we cannot refund the cost of any travel arrangements you have not used.
If you decide to cancel your confirmed booking you must notify us in writing. Your notice of
cancellation will only take effect when it is received in writing by us at our offices and will be
effective from the date on which we receive it.
Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements, you will have to pay the cancellation charges as follows:
For room only customers
• One week or more from the check-in date=full refund
• Less than one week to the check-in date= no refund
For package customers
• Deposit (20% of the total payment) is not refundable.
• If you cancel four weeks or more from your check-in date, we can arrange another time (only one time) according to customers and our availability, and the deposit can be used for the new trip.
• If you cancel less than four weeks to your check-in date, no new date is arrangeable, and no refund.
• If we didn’t receive the full payment 3 days prior to your check-in date, we will consider your reservation as cancelled by you.
As we plan your holiday arrangements many months in advance, we may occasionally have to make changes or cancel your booking and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If we make a change to your holiday, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you as soon as reasonably possible, such as a change of accommodation standard. If we have to cancel your reservations, you will get fully refund of your payment. The money will return to the account you pay. Except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance.
Our site respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data.
You can browse the site without having to provide any personal data. Your personal identity remains anonymous throughout your visit to the site and is not revealed unless you have a special electronic account on the site that you access using your username and password.
• We may need to collect your information if you want to book a room from our hostel.
• We collect, store and process your data necessary to follow up on your purchase from our site to secure any potential demands that may arise later and to provide you with the services available to us. Furthermore, we may collect personal information including, but not limited to, name, email,and phone.
• We use the information you provide to enable us to process your requests and to provide you with services and information displayed on our site that you request. In addition, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us, verify your online financial transactions, audit data downloads from the Site, identify visitors to the Site, and to develop and customize website page designs and/or content for users. We do various demographic research, and send useful or requested information to the user, for example, information about products and services, if you do not object to being contacted about it. We will contact you via whatsapp to provide you with some details if you wish, and if you would prefer not to receive any promotional.
• We may be able to store the details of your current booking on our website, but cannot retrieve them directly for security reasons.
We use appropriate security technologies and procedures to prevent any unauthorized or unlawful
access, loss or destruction of your information. When we collect data through the Site, we store
your personal information on a database within a secure online server. We use firewall systems on
our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we protect them through the use
of encryption, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). It is therefore difficult for any hacker to
your information, since we cannot guarantee 100% protection. We strongly advise you not to send all
credit or debit card details when communicating with us electronically and without encryption.
We place direct physical, electronic and procedural safeguards on the collection, storage, and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures sometimes require that we ask you to verify your identity before we disclose your personal information to you. It is your responsibility to protect your password and your computer from any unauthorized use.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you or have previously transferred to us. You have the right to ask us to correct any errors in your personal data, and this is done free of charge. You also have the right to ask us, at any time, to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.